and all about city Mobile Application
This is an agreement between Kayraas Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.a company incorporated under the Companies Act 2013 with its registered office at 102, Ratan Plaza, Behind Karnala Bank, Rohidas Wada, Panvel - 410206, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, the owner and operator of www.allaboutcity.in
a. to abide by the Terms & Conditions;
b. to provide accurate, current and complete information;
c. to maintain the security of passwords and/or identification;
d. to be fully responsible for all account use and for any actions that take place with regard to the account, including accepting liability for all information, data, text, or other materials whether publicly posted or privately transmitted to and from the account;
e. not to impersonate or misrepresent their affiliation with a particular business listing and products and services they provide;
f. not to post or upload Content which contains hidden code or images which do not relate to or which alter the intended meaning of the original Content;
g. that ABC has the right to suspend or terminate an Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the site and/or App, with or without any reason.
The Terms specifically for Mobile Users
The ABC M site and Application is an extension of the ABC website specifically designed to provide an optimal user experience for mobile devices and general location tracking using a mobile phone's "Unique ID" technology/service. To use the MSite you must have a compatible handset. Users acknowledge that:
a. "Unique ID" does not provide the User's precise location, and instead provides the location of the mobile phone tower being used by the User's mobile phone. Location-Based Services (LBS) technology is not precise;
b. In some circumstances, if LBS is unable to locate the User, the User will be prompted to enter their city or suburb to assist in this process;
c. If a User is not happy with their current location provided by LBS then the User has a choice to replace it by typing in their preferred location (only a city) and perform a search in that location;
d. Banner and other types of advertising may appear during your use of the Mobile App and Msite.
B. Age of Use
The ABC Services used by individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years old. This Website and App is not intended for use by children, No one under age Eighteen (18) is allowed to use the services.
C. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
1. The Terms which mention in this Contract will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian laws, without giving effect to its conflict of law's provisions or your actual state or country of residence, and you agree to submit to personal jurisdiction in India.
2. Courts at Panvel, Navi Mumbai will have the exclusive jurisdiction. You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
3. ABC reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of these Terms and to take any action we deem necessary and appropriate. Such action may include reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties. In addition, we may take action to disclose any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to user profiles, phone number, e-mail addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
4. We also reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms.
5. We reserve the right to disclose any information about you, including User Information, in order to comply with any applicable laws and/or requests under legal process, to operate our systems properly, to protect our property or rights, and to safeguard the interests of others.
D. Intellectual Property Rights
The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the ABC Site and App including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material ("Content") is owned by or licensed to Kayraas Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Content for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without written permission from Kayraas Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
E. Trademarks, Service Marks and Logos.
The trademarks, service marks and logos ("Trade Marks") contained on or in the Site or App have owned ABC or its group companies or third party partners of ABC. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of ABC or the relevant group company or the relevant third party partner of ABC.
F. ADDITION/MODIFY/DELETE ANY CONTENT OR SERVICE
1. ABC may make changes to the features, functionality or content of the Website or Mobile Application(s) at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to add or edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Website or Mobile Application(s).
2. We also reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services and/or websites or Mobile Application(s) (or any part thereof) with or without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service or any Websites or Mobile Application(s) of ABC.
G. Content Available
This verified our merchants/advertisers and service providers are solely based on the documents as supplied by a merchants/advertisers and service providers or as per the details contained in Customer Registration Form. We assume no responsibility for information provided by merchants/advertisers and service providers or practices of any misstatements, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of merchants/advertisers and service providers content on the website or mobile Application(s) Hence we shall not be responsible for any losses, damage, claim or any liability arising due to this. We strongly recommend our Users to exercise their discretion & due diligence about all relevant aspects prior to availing any products/services.
H. Third Party Link
ABC may contain links to third party websites or mobile Application(s) that are not owned or controlled by ABC. All About City has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or mobile Application(s) as well as ABC does not assume any liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of third party content on the website or mobile application(s) and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party website or mobile Application(s). Hence we shall not be responsible for any losses, damage, claim or any liability arising due to using a third-party website or mobile application.
1. ABC WEBSITE AND APP AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, GOODS, ADVERTISEMENTS, DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PROVIDED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE AND APP COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE AND APP INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, PLAYABILITY, DISPLAYABILITY, ACCURACY, PRECISION, CORRECTNESS, THOROUGHNESS, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION.
2. ABC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE IS COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR EQUIPMENT OR THAT THE RELATED SERVICES THEREIN ARE FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, WORMS, "TROJAN HORSES" OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL, INVASIVE OR CORRUPTED FILES AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
3. DISCLAIMER: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ABC AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. 4. THE INFORMATION AND OPINIONS IN THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT REPRESENT SOLELY THE THOUGHTS OF THE AUTHOR AND IS NEITHER ENDORSED BY NOR DOES IT NECESSARILY REFLECT ABC BELIEF.
J. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT ABC AND/ OR ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM;
a. INACCURACIES / MISTAKES OR ERRORS IN INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON ABC SITE OR APP
b. ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS
c. ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STOLEN
d. FINANCIAL INFORMATION STOLEN
e. PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER BY USING OUR SERVICES.
f. WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTUOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE AND APP OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM US THROUGH THIS WEBSITE AND APP.
K. Restriction for Users
1. No Upload any Virus - Distributes computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or electronic communications equipment;
2. Hacking - "Hacks" or accesses without permission our proprietary or confidential records, those of another user, or those of anyone else;
3. Modify - Modify or exploit in any form or manner whatsoever any of the ABC Website and Application content in whole or in part except as having written permission from ABC.
4. Reverse Engineering - Decompiles, reverse engineers, disassembles or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Services; Removes, circumvents, disables, damages or otherwise interferes with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of, the Services;
5. Robot Exclusion - Violates the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services, if any, or bypasses or circumvents other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services;
6. Store Personal Information of other users - Collects, accesses, or stores personal information about other users of the Services;
7. Disrupts, or destroys the functionality Interferes - disrupts, or destroys the functionality or use of any features of the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services;
8. Commercial use - Modifies, copies, scrapes or crawls, displays, publishes, licenses, sells, rents, leases, lends, transfers or otherwise commercialize any rights to the Services or Our Content; or
9. Framing and Linking - You may not frame the Services. You may link to the Services, provided that you acknowledge and agree that you will not link the Services to any website containing any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information or that violates any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, or publicity rights. Any violation of this provision may, in our sole discretion, result in termination of your use of and access to the Services effective immediately.
1. ABC will make reasonable efforts to assure the Site and Application available to users at all times. However, you acknowledge the Site and Application are provided over the internet and mobile networks and so the quality and availability of the Application may be affected by factors outside our control.
a. weather conditions or other elements of nature or acts of God;
b. acts of war acts of terrorism, insurrection, riots, civil disorders or rebellion;
c. quarantines or embargoes;
d. labour strikes;
e. error or disruption to major computer hardware or networks or software failures; or
f. other causes beyond the reasonable control of ABC.
3. ABC does not accept any responsibility for unavailability of the Application, or any issue related to difficulty or inability to download or access control or any difficulty or inability to download or access content or any other communication system failure which may result in the Application being unavailable.
4. ABC will not be responsible for any support or maintenance for the Application.
M. System Requirement
1. ABC Website required basic compatibility of Computer, Laptop or mobile device with having internet access.
2. To download All About City mobile application software requirement may vary as per mobile platform.
3. The version of Application software may be upgraded from time to time according to changes in features and services.
N. Special Features
a. The offers and deals provided by business and services listed with ABC on their own terms hence we are not liable for any commitment given by Businesses. We just provide the platform to businesses to promote their offers and deals with users of ABC and these offers are not given by us and in no way has to be associated by us.
b. Offer and Deals displayed on ABC for a fixed period mention by businesses and businesses reserve all rights to modify or withdrawn the offer anytime. In such a case the updated offer shall be effective.
c. In case of any dispute kindly contact directly with the particular business.
d. Any outside communication with the businesses or services shall be done at your own risk and we will not be responsible or liable for any claim.
e. Links or pointers to other websites and references to products and services offered by businesses and services are provided to you for convenience only and do not constitute an endorsement or approval by us.
2. Urgent Notification
a. Some Emergency Services like Municipal Corporation, Police, Govt Agencies and others send some Emergency Notification.
b. The Urgent Notification provided by Emergency services listed with ABC on their own records and terms hence we are not liable for any commitment given by them. We just provide the platform to connect Services and users of ABC and these Notifications are not given by us and in no way has to be associated by us.
c. In case of any dispute kindly contact directly with a particular Entity.
a. All content and materials relating to the maps included on or linked to the Website are the copyright of the mapping provider.
c. ABC provides the Google Maps product on an ’as is’ basis as provided by Google. Google Maps is a product of Google Inc. The user hereby agrees not to make any claims against ABC or Google pertaining to the suitability for any given purpose and performance of Google Maps.
O. Users Submission
1. Users are the sole author and responsible for the reviews they give to any business or services. ABC takes no responsibility for the same in case any liability arises.
2. Rating and reviews must be a fair expression of the user's honest opinion based on truthful incidents with business.
3. submit reviews that are unlawful, defamatory, obscene, adultery, sluggish, bias, threatening, hateful, racially, harassing or ethnically offensive would be considered as a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate
4. Users should not post any Advertisement of the competitor of a similar business in reviews
5. Users should not give ratings and reviews for any financial or personal incentive. '
6. ABC reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove, block, or disable access to any content posted by users for any reason or no reason, consider to be objectionable, in violation of the Terms or otherwise harmful to the Services or our users in our sole discretion.
P. Indemnity You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the ABC Officers/Directors/ Employees and/or agents from and against any third-party claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), actions, proceedings, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered or reasonably incurred by us arising as a result of, or in connection with:
1. your use of and access to the ABC Service;
2. your violation of any term of these Terms of Service;
3. your breach of these Terms, including, but not limited to, any infringement by you of the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party
4. any claim that one of your Ratings and/or Reviews or Comments caused damage to a third party. This defence and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of our Service.
We retain the exclusive right to settle, compromise and pay, without your prior consent, any and all claims or causes of action which are brought against us. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defence of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter in which we are named as a defendant and/or for which you have indemnity obligations without our prior written consent. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
You can terminate your account at any time by removing an account with us, the procedure as mention in website and app, and ceasing further use of the Services. We may terminate your use of the Services and deny you access to the Services in our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, including your:
1. violation of these Terms and Conditions; or
2. lack of use of the Services.
You agree that any termination of your access to the Services may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to your account or the Services. If you use the Services in violation of these Terms, we may, in our sole discretion, retain all data collected from your use of the Services. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for the discontinuation or termination of your access to the Services
R. Carrier Rates may Apply
By accessing the Services through a mobile or another device, you may be subject to charges by your Internet or mobile service provider, so check with them first if you are not sure, as you will be responsible for any such costs.
S. Purchase Policy
T. Payment Feature
These Terms of Service and any rights and licenses granted hereunder may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by ABC without restriction.
1. Introduction: www.allaboutcity.in
Postal Contact: Kayraas Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., 1st Floor, Plot No 6 & 8, Near Khandekar Clinic, Road No. 1, Sector 1, New Panvel – 410206, Navi Mumbai. Maharashtra, India.
2. The types of personal information we collect and how we collect it:
b. If you use our website or Msite we will collect your information such as your name, mobile number, email address, date of birth, residence address, workplace address, educational qualifications and similar Personal Information(hereafter collectively referred as Personal Information)
3. How we use the information that we collect The information we collect through Mobile App or Website or Msite, we will use it, as applicable, to:
a. Provide you with services or information that you have requested or products or services that you have ordered, such as Apps and subscriptions to Apps;
b. Confirm or fulfil an order you have submitted;
c. Inform you if you have won a prize;
d. Monitor or improve the performance of, and products and services available through, this App;
e. Monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the App, enforce our rights and protect the safety of others including investigating and if necessary removing any content about which we receive a complaint;
f. Send you promotional materials or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our group companies and marketing partners;
g. For any purpose, if we are required to do so by any law or other regulatory or government authority;
4. Information we used for promotional activities:-
a. The information you provide when taking part in a poll or survey run in an App, website or msite: if you take part in a poll or survey run in an App, website or msite we will use your personal information in accordance with the terms of the poll or survey.
c. Notifications: We may send notification according to your interest or interest set by ABC for you. It may contain promotional information related to offers, products or services by our advertiser, may include some emergency messages through registered emergency services, also include educational offers and information.
d. Email communications: we use web beacons in our emails to track the success of our marketing campaigns. Our web beacons don't store any information on your computer but, by communicating with our cookies on your computer, they can tell us when you have opened an email from us. We may keep track of the emails that we send you. We also keep a record of what communications you have selected to receive or not to receive. If you would like to opt-out of receiving such emails, please click the “unsubscribe” link in the email and follow the instructions.
5. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to us:
b. processing your sensitive personal data, such as phone number, email address, gender, date of birth and;
c. transferring your information to jurisdictions, if necessary for these purposes. If we do make such a transfer, we will, if appropriate, put a contract in place to ensure that your information is protected.
6. Whom we may share your personal information with:-
We use third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf including fulfilling orders, sending emails, organising and managing competitions, promotions, surveys or polls, removing repetitive information from customer lists, App analysis, data analysis and processing credit card payments. They will have access to your personal information if necessary to perform their function but they cannot use it or disclose it for any other purpose unless you have specifically given them consent to do so.
b. Aggregate Information:
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information, such as demographics and App, Website and Msite usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors and other organisations.
c. Third-Party Ad Serving Services
We or the App Store may use a third-party network advertiser to serve advertisements within the App. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements based on the category the App falls into. Third-party ad serving enables us to target advertisements to you for products or services you might be interested in. Our App and Website advertisers and/or sponsors may themselves set and access their own cookies on your device if you choose to have your cookies enabled in your browser.
d. Third-Party Analytics Services
We may use the Google Analytics, Flurry or other analytics services to anonymously collect and analyse which pages of the App are viewed and for how long and which links are followed so that we can provide more content which is of interest to you.
7. Maintenance and storage of information
8. Links to other websites
9. A note for parents concerning privacy: We do not currently knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of eighteen. If in the ABC, we collect personally identifiable information from children through an App Store, we will do so in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations including, without limitation, obtaining parental consent where necessary. The Internet offers children wonderful educational and entertainment resources. Your guidance and involvement are essential to help ensure that children have a safe and rewarding online experience.
11. F & Q Mobile App, Website or Msite and the information we hold about you: If you have any general questions about this App or the information we have collected about you and how we use it, you can contact the ABC by telephone +91 9892053435, email [email protected]
If you have any questions about your information including what we hold and how it is used, you can contact us at [email protected]
You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.
X. Cookies Policy
What are cookies? A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a "device") by the web server so that the website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the website. The cookie will collect information relating to your use of our sites, information about your device such as the device's IP address and browser type, demographic data and if you arrived at our site via a link from a third-party site, the URL of the linking page. If you are a registered user or subscriber it may also collect your name and mobile number, email address, which may be transferred to data processors for registered user or subscriber verification purposes. Cookies record information about your online preferences and help us to tailor our website, msite and mobile app to your interests. Information provided by cookies can help us to analyse your use of our sites and help us to provide you with better user experience.
1. Cookies are either 'session' or 'persistent' cookies, depending on how long they are stored for:
a. Session cookies are only stored for the duration of your visit to a website and are deleted from your device when you close your browser;
b. Persistent cookies are saved on your device for a fixed period of time after the browser has closed and are activated each time you visit the website, msite or mobile app where the cookie was generated.
2. Web Beacons In addition to cookies, ABC websites and mobile app also use web beacons. A web beacon is a line of code which is used by a website or, less frequently, a third-party ad server to measure a user's activity, such as interaction with an advert or purchase of a product. A web beacon is often invisible because it is only 1 x 1 pixel in size with no colour. A web beacon can also be known as a web bug, 1 x 1 GIF, invisible GIF and tracker GIF.
3. What are the different types of cookies? And How we use it?
a. Essential or 'Strictly Necessary' Cookies
These are cookies which are essential for the running of our Website, Msite and Mobile App Without these cookies, parts of our Website, Msite and Mobile App would not function. These cookies do not track where you have been on the internet and do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing purposes.
b. Functional Cookies
Functional cookies are used to remember your preferences on our Website, Msite and Mobile App and to provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is usually anonymised, so we cannot identify you personally. Functional cookies do not track your internet usage or gather information which could be used for selling advertising, but they do help with serving to advertise.
c. Analytical Performance Cookies
Analytical performance cookies are used to monitor the performance of our Website, Msite and Mobile App, for example, to determine the number of page views and the number of unique users has Web analytics services may be designed and operated by third parties. The information provided by these cookies allows us to analyse patterns of user behaviour and we use that information to enhance the user experience or identify areas of the Website, Msite and Mobile App which may require maintenance. The information is anonymous (i.e. it cannot be used to identify you and does not contain personal information such as your name and email address) and it is only used for statistical purposes.
d. Behavioural Advertising Cookies
Behavioural advertising cookies, which may be placed on your device by us or our trusted third-party service providers, remember that you have visited a website, msite or user of our mobile app and use that information to provide you with advertising which is tailored to your interests. This is often called online behavioural advertising (OBA) and is done by grouping together shared interests based upon web browsing history. Your web browsing history can be used to infer things about you (e.g. your age, gender etc.), and this information may also be used to make advertising on websites more relevant to you. Although behavioural advertising cookies can track your activity around the internet they cannot identify you personally, even if you are signed in to our website. Without these cookies, online advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and your interests.
e. Compliance, Security Authentication Cookies
These cookies are used to prevent fraud, protect your data from unauthorized parties and to comply with legal requirements. For example, these cookies will be used to determine if you are logged in.
f. Notification Cookies
These cookies are used to improve your use of the site by allowing notices of information and options. For example, ABC may use the cookie to allow us to stop showing you the signup notification if you have already seen it.
Further information and contact details Please contact ABC Data Protection team if you would like more information on the cookies that we use and their purposes:
By telephone: +91-989253435 By post:
Data Protection Enquiries, Kayraas Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., 102, Ratan Plaza, Behind Karnala Bank, Rohidas Wada, Panvel - 410206 Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
In accordance with our requirements under the India Cyber Law, we will adopt appropriate security procedures to help prevent unauthorised access to your information. Neither ABC nor any of its group companies shall be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any of your information on servers owned and maintained by or on behalf of ABC and its group companies and you do so at your own risk.
Z. Contest Policy
1. Contest Policy for users will be set according to the type of contest and terms and condition for such contest are bound for all users who participate in the contest.
3. Period of Contest
7. Law and Jurisdiction
AA. Terms and Conditions for Use of Coupons/Voucher
Each Coupon you find on All About City App has set with the unique set of terms and conditions which must follow by all our App users who wish to use coupons/vouchers provided by vendors registered with All About City.
Users are advised to verify each Coupon/Voucher its amount, discount, validity and terms independently with particular store/business which offers the same.
All About City does not accept any liability, errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or it's partners/vendors or third party.
The Amount mentioned Rs. 2000 is approximate, e value of coupon and vouchVou may change time to time. All About City doesn't claim the value Rs. 2000 coupons/Voucher always available.
The User agrees to use Coupon/Voucher provided by All About City on behalf of its partners, vendors, affiliates for lawful purpose only.
All About City will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the Coupon/Voucher service on this site.
All About City reserved all rights to change or remove Coupon(s)/Voucher(s) or Entire service without giving any prior notice.