2. Merchants agree:
a. to abide by the Terms & Conditions;
b. to add, amend and/or update a Business Profile solely on the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
c. to provide accurate, current and complete information;
d. information supplied in the manner and format specified on ABC or as otherwise directed by ABC;
e. to maintain the security of passwords and/or identification;
f. to be fully responsible for all use and for any actions that take place with regard to the business, including accepting liability for all information, data, text, or other materials whether publicly posted or privately transmitted to and from the account;
g. not to impersonate or misrepresent their affiliation with a particular business listing and products and services they provide;
h. not to post or upload Content which contains hidden code or images which do not relate to or which alter the intended meaning of the original Content; and
i. that ABC has the right to suspend or terminate a Businesses /Services registered with us and refuse any and all current or future use of the site and/or App, with or without any reason.
j. Merchants may delete or remove the store from our portal at any time by contacting our customer care services and follow the procedure to on our website or mobile application to do so.
3. Merchants must not:
a. to use ABC to post Content for a business that is not located in India;
b. to use ABC to add or amend a Business Profile where You do not have the express authorisation of that business to do so
c. to upload, post, transmit, publish or otherwise make available any Accessible Content that You do not have a right to make available under any law, regulation, rule or code or under contractual or other legal relationships;
d. to upload, post, transmit, publish or otherwise make available any false, misleading, inappropriate, profane, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, indecent or unlawful Content or Accessible Content;
e. infringe the intellectual property rights of others; or
f. breach a law including, without limitation, any law that restricts advertising of a profession.
B. Subscription Free – Register business with All About City Website and Application is completely free of cost. We do not charge anything to upload your business details on our portal. Additional services and advertising packages provided by ABC may be chargeable.
C. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
D. Intellectual Property Rights The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the ABC Site and App including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Content“) is owned by or licensed to Kayraas Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Content for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without written permission from Kayraas Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.1. The Terms which mention in this Contract will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian laws, without giving effect to its conflict of law’s provisions or your actual state or country of residence, and you agree to submit to personal jurisdiction in India.
2. Courts at Panvel, Navi Mumbai will have the exclusive jurisdiction. You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
3. ABC reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of these Terms and to take any action we deem necessary and appropriate. Such action may include reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties. In addition, we may take action to disclose any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to user profiles, phone number, e-mail addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
4. We also reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms
5. We reserve the right to disclose any information about business/store registered with us in order to comply with any applicable laws and/or requests under legal process, to operate our systems properly, to protect our property or rights, and to safeguard the interests of others.
E. Trademarks, Service Marks and Logos. The trademarks, service marks and logos (“Trade Marks“) contained on or in the Site or App have owned ABC or its group companies or third party partners of ABC. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of ABC or the relevant group company or the relevant third party partner of ABC.
F. ADDITION/MODIFY/DELETE ANY CONTENT OR SERVICE
1. ABC may make changes to the features, functionality or content of the Website or Mobile Application(s) at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to add or edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Website or Mobile Application(s).G. Third Party Link Merchant Business/Store page may contain links to third party websites or mobile Application(s) that may or may not owned or controlled by ABC. All About City has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or mobile Application(s) as well as ABC does not assume any liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of third party content on the website or mobile Application(s) and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party website or mobile Application(s). Hence we shall not be responsible for any losses, damage, claim or any liability arising due to using a third party website or mobile application.
2. We also reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services and/or websites or Mobile Application(s) (or any part thereof) with or without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service or any Websites or Mobile Application(s) of ABC
1. ABC WEBSITE AND APP AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, GOODS, ADVERTISEMENTS, DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PROVIDED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE AND APP COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE AND APP INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, PLAYABILITY, DISPLAYABILITY, ACCURACY, PRECISION, CORRECTNESS, THOROUGHNESS, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION.I. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT ABC AND/ OR ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM;
2. ABC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE IS COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR EQUIPMENT OR THAT THE RELATED SERVICES THEREIN ARE FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, WORMS, “TROJAN HORSES” OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL, INVASIVE OR CORRUPTED FILES AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
3. DISCLAIMER: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ABC AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
4. THE INFORMATION AND OPINIONS IN THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT REPRESENT SOLELY THE THOUGHTS OF THE AUTHOR AND IS NEITHER ENDORSED BY NOR DOES IT NECESSARILY REFLECT ABC BELIEF.
J. Indemnity You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the ABC Officers/Directors/ Employees and/or Agents from and against any third party claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), actions, proceedings, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered or reasonably incurred by us arising as a result of, or in connection with:a. INACCURACIES / MISTAKES OR ERRORS IN INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON ABC SITE OR APP
b. ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS
c. ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STOLEN
d. FINANCIAL INFORMATION STOLEN
e. PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER BY USING OUR SERVICES.
f. WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTUOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE AND APP OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM US THROUGH THIS WEBSITE AND APP.
K. Terminationa. your use of and access to the ABC Service;We retain the exclusive right to settle, compromise and pay, without your prior consent, any and all claims or causes of action which are brought against us. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defence of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter in which we are named as a defendant and/or for which you have indemnity obligations without our prior written consent. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
b. your violation of any term of these Terms of Service;
c. your breach of these Terms, including, but not limited to, any infringement by you of the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party.
d. any claim that one of your Ratings and/or Reviews or Comments caused damage to a third party. This defence and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of our Service
You can terminate your business or store listed on our portal at any time through our customer service, the procedure as mention in website and app, and ceasing further use of the Services. We may terminate your use of the Services and deny you access to the Services in our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, including your:
L. Carrier Rates may Apply:a. violation of these Terms; or
b. lack of use of the Services. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to your account or the Services. If you use the Services in violation of these Terms, we may, in our sole discretion, retain all data collected from your use of the Services. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for the discontinuation or termination of your access to the Services
By accessing the Services through a mobile or another device, you may be subject to charges by your Internet or mobile service provider, so check with them first if you are not sure, as you will be responsible for any such costs.M. Reference Code Benefit
When you help others to register their business with All About City, mention your store ID in their business for e.g. If your store ID 000025 when you help your friend and family to register their business inform them to enter your store ID in Reference Code section. Once your reference store is active your business will get priority points which increase your ranking in our list. About Priority points All About City reserve the right in our sole discretion to give or reject priority points to a particular store on the Website or Mobile Application(s).N. User Choice Bappa Maaza Contest
This contest we started for All Ganeshostav Mandals (including Gaura Ganpati) located in Panvel City & Navi Mumbai.
Terms and Condition for Successful Business Registration
1. Ganeshostav Mandals must be registered with All About City. (Multiple registrations of Same Mandal Not Allowed)
2. This Contest will run according to rules set by Karyaas Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
3. 1st Prize - Rs.10,001, 2nd Prize - Rs. 5,001 and 3rd Prize - 1,001 and Trophy and Certificate. Winners will receive a cheque on Register Name of the Mandals.
4. All participant mandals need to fill the physical form given by the company along with Authorised Sign & Stamp.
5. All participant mandals need to put All About City - Local Search Banner in the Pendol (Mandap) and must return to the company after Ganeshostav.
6. Eligibility Criteria for this contest is to have minimum 250 All About City Users review for your Ganeshostav Mandal. 2 or More reviews from the same user not allowed, it will consider as 1 only.
7. Winner will be declared on the basis of Maximum Positive Reviews & Star Ratings. Which Ganeshostav Mandal will get maximum points will announce as a Winner.
8. This Contest will run from 13th September 2018 till 5th October 2018.
9. The last date of participating in this contest is 10th September 2018 and Gaura Ganeshostav Mandal is 25th September 2018
10. Winner of this contest will be declared on 12th October 2018 on All About City App.
11. Photographs of Participate Mandals & Winners will be used for Advertising and Marketing purpose.
12. All rights reversed about this Contest (Modify and Cancel) with All About City - Kayraas Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
13 For any other information about this Contest please contact us.